6th - 8th Grade Mathematics
Have a Happy Day!
To the ICS Community: I cannot thank you enough for the outpouring of prayers that have been offered up for the healing of my daughter, Kristina! It has been a long 5 years for Krisy and just knowing that everyone is keeping her in their prayers gives us hope and renews our faith and belief that God is listening, and in His time, will grant healing to my daughter!
Important Dates to Remember
- Sept. 16th Back to School Night (5th - 8th)
- Sept. 18th – Dress Down Day – $1.00
October: Important Dates to Remember.
- Oct. 2nd – 9 AM Liturgy – Students are expected to wear their dress uniforms – 12:15 Dismissal
- Oct. 10th – School is Closed – Bishop’s Holiday
- Oct. 13th – School is Closed – Columbus Day
- Oct. 17th – “Array of Hope” Concert – MPR
- Oct. 31st – Halloween – No Aftercare
“God put a million, million doors in the world for His love to walk through
and one of those doors is you”
“With Every Act of Love” by Jason Gray